Monday, December 10, 2012

Its The Most beautul feeling of Life-3

Chapter-3

"There is a packet of emotion in everyone's heart and use of this E-packet (emotion) depend upon individual.
 Some one uses his/her emotion in writing,few love their guitars and some of them have parents attachment and maximum people have girl to love"

I was not at all eager to love any girl at that time.i was pretty focused to my carrier .
i was living my routine life and was happy that i was executing my Plan nicely.

Gudiya and i Started texting to each other very frequently(first killing peels).
.
.
those were the days when i was out of a serious crush and i was spending gala time with myself.
sometimes we underestimate the happiness and satisfaction of being single.
you realises when you never get those days back in life.

Thanks to Hutchison Essar and their low tariff call rates. we started spending hours and hours talk over phone.

it was Sixth semester and we had having nice time over phone only.
however i was focussed on study and nourishing myself.
playing games for physical activity watching movie thinking and planning for UPSC and many more things are your part of life but.......


in mid of sem sixth my friend met with an accident and i rushed for bangalore to see him . coming semesters were interesting for me i was unaware of it.

subjects like computer graphics and compiler design were brain eaters but i kept my focus on it.


6 comments: