Tuesday, October 11, 2016

My South Indian Girl Friend- Chapter 1

 It was first meeting at freshers party second year of engineering when she sat beside me and it was  I don't know what I was doing I don't know what I was looking at but what I say South Indian girl sitting beside me and have a very genuine and very bright smile her face was very cute cute and it was explaining the innocent and the seal to learn and to achieve something in life I can still remember design which was a sparkling and the most luckiest part was for me some word on the lion it was looking at me I was someone else as a dumb ascendum and was in other thanks I was talking about others from others I was thinking that I am The Prince Charming and that was always a mistake which I do because it's not me and it was not me It was the princess was just sitting beside me and round shaped face with Shiny black hair and atypical South Indian salwar kameez with South Indian face cut was the princess sitting beside me and today I realise the day was not mine it was all her                        
 This was my meeting my first meeting with women to whom I love the most along with my mum and probably more than my sister yes it's tough and very honest essay                        
I don't remember that what colour of dress she was wearing and I don't want to ask her also just to write something on but what I remember is that those faces woh the fate of my life when I sit down and remember there are few events which always passes by my heart and my eyes I still remember how this way she walked out Emmanuel college function I was knowing why she was going and I knew that she was thinking something wrong I still remember that fit semester party and those where the glory glory fine day of our friendship which letter turn into some blissful relationship I don't know what to start with and where to start with I still remember the way she always looks with the confident and the glittering eyes always says that she will go along with her life I always know these things are happening Sinha it's been an engineering job but those these were the blissful days I still remember the way she said the same the way you smile and then the programme started I looked up on her feet I looked the corner face and everywhere it was a girl with very very bright ambition emotion and love Somebody Wants to marry someone this was the girl and I didn't know that I was liking her I didn't know that I was falling in love with her I didn't know that innocent I didn't know they had bleeding eyes I didn't know her thinner upper lips and soft lower lips going to be my first and last clips I didn't know but he'll close and small tiny switch which comes with every smile when she makes with nervousness is going to be my nose of love I didn't know her forehead which always says that she has a very bright future I didn't know that her simplicity is going to attract me throughout my life I didn't know that really the simplicity is my life or not I didn't know that she was the one but one thing I was very much I like that very comedy and I didn't give any reaction I don't know what she thought of it but I still remember every second I spend looking at her do it was a very short duration altogether she said and I still remember her which is very thin with those earrings I still remember AC used to remove her from x couple of times I still remember she was trying to mingle she was looking here and there that someone should talk and someone to talk to her I know sweetheart that died in reacted March but one thing was here robot you want to achieve in your life whatever you like and if you make a fight in those you will achieve it and it has happened in the past and it will happen in the future as well you just need to make sure that you make a move to achieve that and it will always fall in line with you I don't know what is there behind your mind I don't know what is keeping you to do all this but I always know god is always there with you because of yourself in SMS and your truthfulness and it will get you everything you want every tiny bit will be yours which you will touch but you have to make sure that you want to achieve it and you touch it and I am the one my South Indian girlfriend to whom you touched to whom you made a move and today I am yours it's your love it's your truthfulness it will get you everything and sometimes I feel that you may feel that you have me but it's always my good luck that you are with me today it's all about my South Indian girlfriend

1 comment: